Etihad Airways has launched a global economy and business class sale for travel between January 16 – June 15, 2016.
Etihad Airways is also offering double Guest miles for flights that are both Etihad operated and marketed between January 16 – June 15, 2016 (note that double miles for Europe and Americas is until June 30).
The registration for double miles is only open from October 26 – 29, 2015. The terms don’t state that the flights would need to be booked by October 29.
Note that the bonus miles offer is not valid for Etihad Guest members residing in Germany, Italy or India.
Double miles for business class is typical offer (sometimes they even offer triple miles), but earning double for economy doesn’t happen that often.
You should check the prices under this sale and consider that you would also earn double Etihad Guest miles in the process. Remember to take a screenshot of offer registration just in case the miles won’t post. It is easier to follow up when you have proof in hand.
Here are the terms and conditions of the double miles offer:
This bonus miles offer is open to Etihad Guest members only.
· Registration is mandatory to receive bonus miles and is valid from 26 October until 29 October 2015.
· This bonus miles offer is not valid for members residing in Germany, Italy and India.
· The bonus miles will be offered on Etihad Airways operated flights excluding redemption flights, free flights or codeshare flights.
· Bonus miles earned will be Etihad Guest Miles and not tier miles.
· No bonus miles will be credited to the member, if they have not registered.
· This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Guest, Etihad Airways or Etihad Airways Partners.
· Etihad Airways Partner airline flights will not be included in the offer.
· Bonus miles will be credited one month after each flight.
· No bonus tier segments will be credited.
· Each member must register separately to be eligible for the offer.
1The bonus miles offer travel period for Europe and the Americas (US, Canada and Brazil) is from 18 January to 30 June 2016.