Le Club AccorHotels has launched new double and triple points offer for stays in Switzerland between November 1 – December 31, 2015.
You can earn double points for your first stay and triple points for maximum of three subsequent stays that are booked between November 28 – December 23.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that you must book specific package for 1 CHF that comes with breakfast buffet and some other extras that are complimentary for elite members.
If you are planning to take advantage of this offer, make sure that this package rate is not inflated (or you may en paying dearly for those bonus points).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “1 CHF for double & triple points” offer.
2. In order to benefit from this offer, it is mandatory to subscribe once via this dedicated link.
3. This offer is valid for a stay between 01/11/2015 and 31/12/2015 in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland and booked between 28/10/2015 and 23/12/2015.
4. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning bonus points in one of the participating hotels in Switzerland in addition to the existing 1-CHF Offer (for more detailed information please refer to http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotions-offers/package-offers/owm000723-1-swiss-franc-offer.shtml. The “1-CHF offer for 2x / 3x Points” is referring to the following scheme: 1. Stay – Double Points, 2./3./4. Stay – Triple Points.
5. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the AccorHotels.com application or via AccorHotels call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer. You need to subscribe to the offer in advance of the booking.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Bonus Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
9. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. Each member can only benefit maximum 4 times from the bonus.