beVancouver has launched its popular year end promotion for up to C$125 off of the first night and C$50 off each additional one for stays until February 29, 2016.
The beVancouver is run by Vancouver Hotel Destination Association (VHDA) – group of 35 hotels in the city. Their goal is to drive more business during the low season and promote Vancouver hotels by offering these discounts.
You can access the latest beVancouver promotion here.
Note that you will get an Amex gift card at the beginning of your stay for the first and any subsequent nights off. You can use the gift card to pay for expenses in the city.
You can take advantage of this offer maximum three times per offer period.
Here’s what their search engine shows the first night discount to be for select hotels:
I believe that their booking engine was down at the time I wrote this because it was unable to return any pricing.
This is a great way for the VHDA to promote member hotels and drive additional nights.
I am not sure if hotels consider these to be 3rd party bookings and whether they qualify for points and stay/night credits. If someone took part of the earlier promotions and had their stay post as qualifying or non-qualifying, please leave a note.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Check-in must be before or on February 29th 2016
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express
- Bookings are Pre-Paid, Non-Cancellable and Non-Transferrable
- All bookings will be made in CAD and any other currency displayed is a representative value
- Guests will receive their $50, $75, $100 or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card per 1st night of booking
- Guests will receive an additional $50 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card for every additional night after the 1st night
- Separate consecutive night bookings at the same hotel will not result in the guest receiving more than one $50, $75, $100 or $125 AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- A Maximum of 3 bookings per person is enforced – all subsequent bookings will be converted into normal Best Available Rate bookings (and will apply the corresponding Terms and Conditions) and the guest will not receive an AMEX Prepaid Gift Card
- beVancouver Terms and Conditions Apply