Qatar Airways has launched a global up to 40% off sale for travel worldwide that must be booked by November 6.
The offer is valid for travel from Africa and Middle East from November 8 and from all other markets from January 15 to June 30, 2016. There are fare specific minimum stay requirements.
You can access Qatar’s global page for this sale here.
Here are some country specific sale pages:
Argentina (here), Austria (here), Belgium (English here and French here), Brazil (here), Canada (here), Cyprus (here), Denmark (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Italy (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (French here and German here), United Kingdom (here) and the United States (here).
Here are some sale fares from Madrid and Barcelona:
Qatar Airways often have very attractive fares from some European markets to Asia. Amsterdam to Bangkok was just 1,300 euros return in business class. Economy fares are really good as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 02nd-06th November 2015.
- Travel period:
From Africa and the Middle East^: 08th November 2015 – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
From all other origins: 15th January – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
All itineraries originating from Doha.
All itineraries to and from Jeddah and Madinah.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay: 3 days for First. 7 days for Business. 7 days for Economy (O) and (T), 5 days for Economy (Q).
- Maximum stay: 1 month for First and Business. 2 months for Economy (Q) and 1 month for Economy (O and T).
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions vary according to country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
^Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.