British Airways Executive Club has launched a bonus Avios promotion for flights taken on select destinations until February 29, 2016.
You can earn 1,500 to 6,000 bonus Avios per return flight depending on the cabin purchased. You must register and purchase your flight by December 13.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
Note that this offer is only valid for Executive Club members in the UK or Ireland. You must book between November 2 – December 13, 2015. You can earn the bonus maximum of four times.
Here are the eligible routes:
If BA would ad maybe a zero to the number of bonus Avios you earn, it could make me to choose use BA instead some other airlines. If you are nevertheless taking BA (or AA) on these routes, you should sign up and collect the bonus Avios.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member, resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, aged 18, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) pre-register for the offer by following the link provided on the British Airways website and complete the registration process on ba.com ( a “thank you” message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and
b) book the outbound and return sectors of a maximum of 4 Qualifying Flights between 2 November 2015 and 13 December 2015 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
c) complete all travel of the Qualifying Flights by the 29 February 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and may also be required to at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
4. Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare return flight, departing from the United Kingdom or Ireland and flying to one of the destinations named in this Clause 4, on a British Airways operated service or American Airlines or Iberia operated service with a British Airways codeshare (together, “Promotional Routes”). The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
British Airways and Iberia operated services to Baku (GYD), Buenos Aires (EZE), Chengdu (CTU), Bangkok (BKK), Lagos (LOS), Punta Cana (PUJ), Cape Town (CPT), Beirut (BEY), Abuja (ABV), Bahrain (BAH), Beijing (PEK), Singapore (SIN), Amman (AMM), Philadelphia (PHL), Los Angeles (LAX), Toronto (YYZ), Denver (DEN), Boston (BOS), Mexico City (MEX), Calgary (YYC), Vancouver (YVR), originating in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (including connections).
American Airlines operated services to Philadelphia (PHL), Los Angeles (LAX), Toronto (YYZ), Denver (DEN), Boston (BOS), Mexico City (MEX), Calgary (YYC), Vancouver (YVR), originating in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (including connections).
5. Flights on British Airways in First, Club World World Traveller Plus and World Traveller, American Airlines in First Class, Business Class, Main Cabin Extra and Main Cabin, Iberia in Business Class, Business Plus, Business Club and Economy in all selling classes on the routes listed in clause 4, are eligible as Qualifying Flights. All flight bookings are subject to availability.
6. The Qualifying Flights for both the outbound and return parts of the journey must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and must depart from and terminate upon return within the UK or Republic of Ireland, and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Period.
7. Itineraries including a connecting sector are considered a Qualifying Flight.
8. Eligible Participants who book and complete their journey on a Qualifying Flight within the Promotional Period will qualify for a fixed Avios bonus based on cabin of travel.
9. Eligible Participants will be awarded a bonus of 6,000 Avios when travelling in First or First Class, 4,000 Avios when travelling in Club World, Business Class, Business Plus or Business Club, 3,000 Avios when travelling in World Traveller Plus and 1,500 Avios when travelling in World Traveller, Main Cabin, Main Cabin Extra or Economy for one return flight (in the travel classes stipulated in Clause 5). This is in addition to the Avios Points that would ordinarily be applicable to flights on the same route and class. This offer does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10. Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb
11. Avios Points will be credited to your account within 24 hours of completion of each Qualifying Flight. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions?source=MNVEXC1executive_club_terms_and_conditions. Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on a maximum of 4 separate Qualifying Flights booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Period.
12. A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Further details and conditions on service fees for tickets purchased through BA Direct Channels can be found on ba.com by entering “global service fees” in the search box. Please contact your travel agent for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13. Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14. Promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who have registered and make a booking on or after 2 November 2015, for travel within the Promotional Period, and subsequently complete their travel by 29 February 2016.
15. Payment must be made in full at time of booking. Debit card payments do not incur a surcharge, but BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including but not limited to credit card and Paypal payments.
Change of travel arrangements
16. Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
17. All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions are visible during the booking process on ba.com and also appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
Disclaimers & Notices
18. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder’s discount voucher).
19. All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
20. BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
22. BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
23. Subject to clauses 23(a) to 23(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
24. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
25. The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.