IHG Rewards Club has launched a triple airline miles campaign for stays at Holiday Inn Club Vacation properties until December 31, 2015.
You can earn triple miles for stays of two nights or longer with America Airlines, United Airlines and Hawaiian.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that you must have your earning preference set to airline miles and have one of the three eligible partners chosen as the preferred one.
This offer only makes sense if someone doesn’t collect IHG Rewards Club points at all. I would otherwise choose the Accelerate promotion and collect bonus points that way.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member with miles as the chosen earning preference and must register their member number in advance to participate in “Triple Miles” campaign.
- Must stay a minimum of 2+ nights in order to be qualified for this promotion.
- Triple miles will be awarded on all Qualifying Stays consumed by December 31st, 2015. A Qualifying Stay is defined as two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay constitutes a Qualifying Stay when paying qualifying rates, which include Holiday Inn Club Vacations® properties and the Holiday Inn Resort® Waikiki Beachcomber. Triple miles are not issued for stays booked through an Online Travel Agencies or for Non-Qualifying Room Rates and Non-Qualifying Stays. Non-Qualifying Room Rates and Non-Qualifying Stays are subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions and include the following: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, most rates booked through most third party web sites, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate.
- Triple miles are awarded per booking. Earning potential is unlimited.
- No retroactive miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration.
- You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance in order to collect miles.
- Participating airlines for this promotion include American Airlines, United Airlines, and Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
- At the end of the promotion the member can choose to have the bonus points converted into miles by calling the service center as per the IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions.