Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promo for double points for stays in Latin America.
The offer is valid for stays between November 9 – December 31, 2015 that are booked between September 9 – November 11, 2015.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the valid booking dates are different on the promo page and on the terms and conditions. Also, the terms state that this offer is valid for stays from November 9 the main page states from November 1.
The offer is valid for stays in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay.
I am actually on my way to South America next month for couple of weeks and might be able to take advantage of this offer by myself. Like bonus points promotions that don’t require you to book an inflated rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer (Google translate)
1. The General Conditions Le Club Accorhotels apply to offer “Take the opportunity to travel and meet South America with many points!”
2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 11/09/2015 to 30/11/2015 for stays from 09/11/2015 to 12/31/2015 ”
3. The bonus points are calculated on the basis of points accumulated by the member based on the status “Classic” without acceleration points.
4. Make your reservation in advance (bonus just for booking online or through the call center)
5. A member must provide the number of your loyalty card or membership number at time of booking, in addition to present your card at the front desk at time of check in.
6. Reservations that include simultaneously more than one room of the same name associated will be considered as one stay.
7. This offer can not be combined with other offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
8. This offer is subject to availability. Apply the general terms and conditions for specific public rates of each hotel.
9. Points will be credited within 10 days of the guest’s check-out.
10. Subject to availability
11. Valid for all participating brands program, except ibis. See participating hotels