Le Club AccorHotels has launched a double and triple Finnair plus miles promotion for stays between November 1 – December 31, 2015.
You must have your Le Club AccorHotels earning preference set to airline miles and have Finnair Plus chosen as the designated partner where the points are converted automatically after each and every stay.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the earning of double and triple points is somewhat weird:
– You earn double points as a Classic member at Mercure, Novotel and Adagio brands
– And triple points as Silver, Gold or Platinum at Pullman, Sofitel, Sebel, or Grand Mercure ones.
This would imply that Silver/Gold/Platinum members would not earn any extra points for stays at Mercure, Novotel or Adagio brands and Classic members would only earn base points for stays at Pullman, Sofitel, Sebel or Grand Mercure ones. Not sure how well thought this is?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the x2 and x3 Finnair Plus offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from November 1 and December 31, 2015 in one of the participating hotels worldwide, and booked between November 1 and December 31, 2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, to benefit from earning as a Classic member x2 Points at Mercure, Novotel or Adagio hotels or as a Silver, Gold or Platinum member earn x3 points at Pullman, Sofitel, The Sebel or Grand Mercure hotels in one of the participating hotels in worldwide
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via AccorHotels call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. The bonus will be credited in Le Club AccorHotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Finnair Plus according to applicable conversion rule.
8. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated Finnair Plus as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. 11: The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status
* Subject to availability and conditions. See hotel’s conditions of sale upon booking.