Etihad Airways has launched a 10% to 30% off Cyber sale for travel from The United States between January 1 – June 30, 2016.
The offer is valid for bookings made November 26 – 30, 2015, and is eligible for both one-way and return journeys. It is not valid for multicity or stopover itineraries.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
Here are price examples for JFK-MEL
At least on the city pair that I checked, the discount for economy was roughly 10%, business class was discounted by 20% and first class 29%.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Sales period: 26 November, 2015 to 30 November, 2015.
- Travel period: as from 01 January, 2016 till 30 June, 2016.
- Discount up to 25%, only applying to the base fare (excluding taxes and surcharges)
- Discount valid for return or one-way journeys departing from USA.
- Discount would not be applicable on Multicity destinations/Stopovers.
- The discount is only valid for eligible flights when booked via etihad.com within the predetermined sales period by first entering the following promotion code into the designated field: CYBERMONDAY
- After having entered “CYBERMONDAY” into the promotion code field on our home page etihad.com, select the flights of your choice and the discount will be automatically applied to all eligible flights. All eligible fares are highlighted with a yellow star.
- The discount is valid on only Breaking deals, Economy Saver, Economy Value, Business Saver, Business Value, Business Freedom and First Suite Freedom.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to charges and fees as per published fare rules.
- For the terms & conditions of your ticket (change and cancellation policy), kindly check the fare rules while selecting your flights.
- Discount cannot be applied to existing bookings being reissued.
- Discount applicable to maximum 9 guests per booking.
- All changes must be made with Etihad via etihad.com or Etihad call centers.