Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion for 400 bonus points Romania promotion.
The offer is valid for stays between December 11 – February 29, 2016, that are booked November 11 – February 29.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer requires you to book specific “Hot Deals” rate in order to earn the bonus.
There are seven Le Club AccorHotels properties in three cities in Romania and all of them are participating. Just to keep this offer in mind if you happen to visit the country during the winter months.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to ” Hot Deals not to be missed” offer.
2. This offer is valid for any stay done between 11/12/2015 and 29/02/2016 in one of the participating hotels, and booked on Hot Deal rates between 01/11/2015 and 29/02/2016. Upon booking, the client accepts to be charged the full price of the stay, this amount being non refundable in case of cancellation or change of dates of stay. Full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at booking time.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 400 bonus points in one of the participating hotels in Romania/Bucharest.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.