Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for up to 1,500 bonus points for stays January 1 – February 29, 2016, that are booked December 21 – January 31.
You earn 500 bonus points for each two nights or longer stay (select countries) for up to three stays and 1,500 bonus points.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Here are the eligible countries for stays:
- French Polynesia
- New Zealand
That is quite interesting set of countries from Brazil to Australia where this promotion for “Winter Bonus” points is applicable. Should be easy 1,500 bonus points for some.
Here are the terms and conditions for this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Winter Bonus offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Classic, Gold and Silver members, to benefit from earning 500 Bonus point for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from01/01/2016to29/02/2016in one of the participating hotels in Brazil, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia and booked between21/12/2015and31/01/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Winter Bonus offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. You must register for the Winter Bonus offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.
12. This offer can be used 3 times