Turkish Airlines has launched their popular Valentines Day companion fares to select destinations in economy, comfort and business class.
The offer is valid for two people traveling together. The trip must start between February 9 – 15, 2016, and the maximum stay is 8 days.
You can access this offer on Turkish website here.
Note that this offer is not available on Turkish website or via travel agents. You must call Turkish Airlines office or contact center and request special Valentines fares.
The prices below are for one and the second person pays $1. Both passengers must pay taxes and other fees associated with paid tickets. Both passengers can earn miles for the ticketed fare class.
This is great offer for those that are based in Turkey (or close by) and can travel with someone during the promotional period.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Out of two passengers, first passenger will pay 100% of the determined fee, and the other passenger traveling together will pay $ 1.
- RT: Promotional Roundtrip fee.
- For flights from Ankara and Izmir, $ 50 will be added.
- For flights from Ercan and all other Turkey, $ 85 will be added.
- Taxes and fees are not included.
- Campaign is valid only for (round trip), and for (Open Jaw) journeys
- The campaign is not valid for one-way flight.
- Outbound and return journey must be flown together
- For Valentine’s Day Promotion, both tickets will earn miles.
- It must be ticketed within 24 hours after making your reservation.
- Ticketing process must be completed no later than 7 days prior to the flight.
- Date change / rerouting is not possible. Refund and upgrades are not permitted.
- The promotion does not apply to code-share flights.
- Longest stay: Up to 8 days
- Minimum stay: no restrictions
- Promotion will be applicable in determined routes, conditions , and with certain fees and quotas.
- Baggage rules: baggage rules will apply according to the relevant course.
- Ticketing will be carried out by TK ticket agencies, Turkish Airlines sales offices and Call Center.