Qatar Airways has launched a new economy and premium cabin fare sale + is offering triple Qmiles for travel take is booked in its website.
The fare sale is valid for travel between January 19 – December 15, 2016, and must be booked January 11 – 19. You must register for the triple Qmiles offer that requires travel to be booked January 11 – 19 as well.
Here are price examples (taxes/fees included) from Amsterdam:
There are quite a few very good fares during this most recent Qatar Airways sale. Bangkok less than 1,200 euros in business class from Amsterdam is a very good deal. There are similar offers from other markets as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer period: 11th-17th January 2016.
- Travel period: 19th January – 15th December 2016. All travel must be completed by 15th December 2016. Blackout dates apply.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the exception of all itineraries to Jeddah.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Minimum stay: 7 days for Business. 7 days for Economy (O), 5 days for Economy (T) and 3 days for Economy (Q).
- Maximum stay: 1 month for Business. 2 months for Economy (O), 3 months for Economy (T) and 4 months for Economy (Q).
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount applies.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for car rental, hotel and Qatar Airways Holidays offers; please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.