Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays at ibis and ibis styles hotels that are booked and consumed between January 15 – March 28, 2016.
You can earn 500 bonus points for your first stay, 1,000 bonus on your second stay and 1,500 bonus on your third stay of minimum of two nights for maximum of 3,000 bonus points.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must be ibis Business members and book ibis Business member rate. Ibis business is a paid discount program for those that mainly stay at ibis hotels.
First time a promotion that requires ibis business membership. Can make sense for those that stay a lot at ibis and ibis Styles hotels. You have to remember that
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club AccorHotels program and Terms & Conditions of Sale ibis BUSINESS apply to the “Receive up to €60 in points” offer. This exclusive offer is reserved for the ibis BUSINESS members holder of the Le Club AccorHotels card that book an ibis BUSINESS member rate.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program and the ibis BUSINESS membership program member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once for 3 stays per member during the offer duration, for stays between 25/01/2016 and 28/03/2016 in ibis & ibis Styles hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels program and in the ibis Business membership program, booked at the ibis Business rates between 25/01/2016 and 28/03/2016. Stays cannot be consecutive.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program and ibis BUSINESS program members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €60 in points for stays in ibis and ibis Styles hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels program and in the ibis BUSINESS membership program throughout the world. Stays in Partner hotels are not eligible to this offer.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of ibis.com), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 28 days following departure from the hotel.
10. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty and ibis BUSINESS member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
12. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.