Le Club AccorHotels has launched a triple points offer for stays in Italy, Greece and Israel between January 11 – February 28, 2016.
The offer is valid at ibis, ibis Styles, Novotel and Mercure hotels for stays that are booked January 7 – February 12. Registration is required.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Note that you must book specific “Unlimited Relax x3” rate that comes with breakfast, hot beverage and 4PM late check out. If the rate type is not available, you won’t earn triple points.
Here are some of the participating hotels:
This offer makes sense as long as the rate is not inflated. Interesting that this offer ends on February 28 and not 29, as many of their other promotions do….
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Unlimited Relax x3” offer.
2. This offer is valid for stays between 11 January 2016 and 28 February 2016 and booked between 7 January 2016 and 12 February 2016 in one of the participating ibis, ibis Styles, Novotel and Mercure hotels in Italy, Greece and Isreal.
3. This offer includes stay, buffet breakfast and a voucher per night per person to get a free hot beverage at the hotel’s bar (upon presentation of the voucher). Each voucher entitles to receive one hot beverage during the bar opening hours, upon availability (excluding alcohol and soft drinks). Valid only during the stay in hotel.
In addition, exclusively for Le Club AccorHotels members, the offer includes the possibility of a late check-out until 16:00 and x3 bonus points.
4. To benefit from this offer, Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members must subscribe to the offer by pressing the button on the offer page.
5. The stay must be booked at the “Unlimited Relax x3” rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made only on AccorHotels.com, on our participating brands web sites, via AccorHotels call centers or through the AccorHotels mobile application.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the Member based on ‘Classic’ status, without point acceleration.
9. Bonus Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.