Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion for staying 4 nights but paying only for 3 that also comes with double points.
The promotion is valid for stays between January 1 – February 29, 2016, that are booked January 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid for stays in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay. You may have to book this specific rate to be eligible for the bonus points.
I couldn’t locate the English version of this offer, although the Portuguese version is quite easy to understand. If you are staying for four nights, it may make sense to book this rate and collect the double points in the process.
Here are the terms and conditions (Google translate)
1. The General Conditions Le Club Accorhotels apply to the offer “Stretch your trip without paying more for it and still get 2x points!”
2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 01.01.2016 to 01.31.2016 and 01.01.2016 to 02.29.2016 for lodging ”
3. The bonus points are calculated on the basis of points accumulated by the member based on the status “Classic” without acceleration points.
4. Make your reservation in advance (bonus just for booking online or through the call center)
5. A member must provide the number of your loyalty card or membership number at time of booking, in addition to present your card at the front desk at time of check in.
6. Reservations that include simultaneously more than one room of the same name associated will be considered as one stay.
7. This offer can not be combined with other offers or current advantages and does not apply to groups.
8. This offer is subject to availability. Apply the general terms and conditions for specific public rates of each hotel.
9. Points will be credited within 10 days of the guest’s check-out.
10. Subject to availability