Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in North America, Central America and the Caribbean for stays booked and consumed January 15 – March 15, 2016.
You can earn 200 bonus points for stays Sunday to Thursday and 300 bonus points for Friday and Saturday. If your stay overlaps these two, you will earn 500 onus points.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can take advantage of this promotion maximum of three times.
Easy promo for those that have stays coming up in the participating countries that they have yet to book.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “On/Off”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member and have registered to the offer to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning up to 500 points for up to 3 stays in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/01/2016 to 15/03/2016 in one of the participating hotels in US, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Dominican Republic and Panama, and booked between 15/01/2016 and 15/03/2016.
Stays made between Sunday to Thursday will earn points 200 points,
Stays made between Friday and Saturday will earn 300 points,
Stays made during week days and weekend days will earn a total of500 points.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “On/Off” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.