Le Club AccorHotels has launched triple points promo for weekend stays in the UK & Ireland. The offer requires registration.
The offer is valid for stays of two nights or longer that are booked and consumed between January 28 – April 30, 2016.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the weekend is defined Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights per the T&Cs.
This is one of the better offers for the UK & Ireland considering that you don’t have to book the stay in advance. The promo and the booking dates are the same.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Triple Points Weekend] offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to benefit from earning [triple points] for a stay in one of the UK participating hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay on Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights, from [28/01/2016] to [30/04/2016] in one of the participating hotels in [UK & Ireland], and booked between [28/01/2016] and [30/04/2016].
4. The stay must be a minimum of  night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [Triple Points Weekend] offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, participating AccorHotels brand websites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centres. All other reservation channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
You must register for the [Triple Points Weekend] offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.