Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new double points promotion for stays in Portugal between March 22 – May 15, 2016.
There must be a mistake on the valid stay or booking dates because the booking window according to the T&Cs is from March 7 to May 30, although the promo is supposed to end on May 15.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there doesn’t appear to be a limit on how many times you can earn the bonus points under this offer.
They also advertise a sale under this promo but it doesn’t seems to be a requirement to earn the bonus points, however.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Advance saver offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 22/03/2016 to 15/05/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Portugal, and booked between 07/03/2016 and 30/05/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Advance Saver offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel