Le Club AccorHotels has launched a double points promo for Madrid stays that come with Paquete Bernabeu tickets and requires registration.
The offer is valid for stays at Novotel and Ibis hotels between March 18 – May 18, 2016, and must be booked March 7 – May 8.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
The fact that this offer requires registration usually means that the bonus points are not rate dependent.
No idea what this Paquete Bernabeu is but wouldn’t mind some bonus points!
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Paquete Bernabeu offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 18/03/2016 to 18/05/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Madrid, and booked between 07/03/2016 and 08/05/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Paquete Bernabeu offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the Paquete Bernabeu rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.