United Airlines has been sending out emails offering MileagePlus miles at up to 75% bonus between February 22 – March 14, 2016.
United Airlines has been recycling offers as of late either offering up to 100% bonus or up to 50% off (the 100% bonus is better if you would like to purchase a lot).
You can check your targeted offer on United’s website here.
The discount is dependent on the number of miles that you purchase:
The price of a mile under this offer when purchased at the 75% level and maximum number is 2.15 cents each.
United Airlines has had better 50% off or 100% bonus offers as of late quite frequently. If you usually buy United miles, I would wait until one of these resurfaces.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Promotional offer valid until 11:59 p.m. CDT on March 14, 2016.
- Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 85,000 miles.
- Bonus Miles will be credited to the recipient’s account when the transaction is complete.
- Bonus miles count towards the 150,000 mile annual limit per account.
- Purchase up to 150,000 miles per account per calendar year.
- Credit card will be billed immediately upon purchase.
- Mileage rates and other fees and offer terms are subject to change.
- Allow 48 hours for miles to process and post to your MileagePlus account.
- Miles are nonrefundable.
- Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status.
- All MileagePlus Program Rules and terms and conditions apply.
- GST/HST is charged to Canadian residents.
- Powered by Points to purchase United MileagePlus miles. Transaction will appear as ‘Points United Miles’.