Le Club AccorHotels has updated its list of select new hotels that qualify for quadruple points (they tend to do this every month).
You can earn quadruple points at these select hotels for stays between March 1 – April 30, 2016 that are booked this March 1 – 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
United Arab Emirates
Earning quadruple points is a good reason to visit any of these properties if they turned out to be somewhere you need to stay at.
Remember that you can combine these quadruple point offers with other bonus promotions that might be out there.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “New Participating Hotels x4” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 01/03/16 to 30/04/16 in one of the participating hotels (9296, 9686, 9553, 9287, A146, 9234, 9257, 9633, 9245, 8654, 8926, 9227, A022, A0E9, 9649), and booked between 01/03/16 and 31/03/16.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x4 points in one of the participating hotels.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club AccorHotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
9. This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.