When I logged into to my Marriott Rewards account yesterday (still March 1 in North America) to check promotion status, I noticed that I had been extended elite bonus night promotion.
Marriott Rewards and United MileagePlus formed a RewardsPlus partnership few years back for reciprocal elite benefits such as United Silver status for Marriott Platinums and Marriott Gold for United Premier Golds and higher.
You can access Marriott’s web page for the Elite Night Bonus here.
You basically receive one additional elite night for each qualifying paid night spent at the Marriott properties between now and June 30, 2016. These nights should also count towards the lifetime nights.
My Marriott Rewards status just dropped to Gold and will need to figure our way to get it back to Platinum. Was thinking of doing one of the fast track offers to have it extended until end of February 2018.
I may end picking up few extra elite nights from this offer, although I have no plans to stay at Marriott affiliated properties right now.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Benefits vary by hotel. Lounge access, room upgrades and other benefits are offered when and where available. For more information on the full benefits of Marriott Rewards Elite status, please visit MarriottRewards.com/Benefits.
- Registration within 30 days of the date of your email offer is required.
- Your earning period starts the day after you register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months.
- Registered members will earn an additional Elite night credit for every paid night following registration and until the end of the earning period that will apply toward Elite achievement.
- Elite night credit for every paid night within the earning period occurring between January 1 and December 31, 2015 will apply to toward 2015 Elite Achievement.
- Elite night credit for every paid night within the earning period occurring between January 1 and December 31, 2016 will apply to toward 2016 Elite Achievement.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
- Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- This offer is not transferable.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Participating brands include EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Moxy HotelsSM and Protea HotelsSM. Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.