Etihad Airways has launched a new bonus Guest miles promotion on select flights that are both operated and marketed by Airberlin and/or Etihad.
You can earn double award miles in business and triple in business class for flights between March 2 – June 30, 2016, that are purchased March 3 – 20.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
You must register for this offer by emailing your Etihad Guest number to email@example.com and you should receive confirmation email almost instantaneously.
When I just did this, I received an email return that was referring to another promotion that had already expired!
Here are the eligible routes:
Between Abu Dhabi and:
Bahrain, Bangkok, Bangalore, Berlin, Brisbane, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jakarta, Colombo, Kochi, Chengdu, New Delhi, Dammam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Phuket, Hyderabad, Seoul Incheon, Tehran, Islamabad, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Karachi, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Lahore, Chennai / Madras, Muscat, Melbourne, Male, Munich, Nairobi, Nagoya, Tokyo Narita, Beijing, Perth, Shanghai, Riyadh, Seychelles, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Stuttgart, Sydney, Dubai and Zurich.
Between Berlin and:
Malaga, Alicante, Stockholm Arlanda, Budapest, Copenhagen, Rome, Gdansk, Gothenburg, Graz, Helsinki, Innsbruck, New York, Kraków, Madrid, Miami, Chicago O’Hare, Bucharest, Palma de Mallorca, Salzburg, Vienna, Warsaw and Zurich.
Between Dusseldorf and:
Malaga, Lanzarote, Alicante, Stockholm Arlanda, Barcelona, Boston, Copenhagen, Cancun, Rome, Funchal, Innsbruck, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Nuremberg, Palma de Mallorca, Fort Myers, San Francisco, Stuttgart, Salzburg, Tenerife, Berlin Tegel, Venice, Vienna and Zurich.
Between Munich and:
Malaga, Lanzarote, Alicante, Fuerteventura, Lopez island, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife and Berlin Tegel.
Between Frankfurt and:
Palma de Mallorca and Berlin.
This signing up for bonus offers by sending an email to designated address is very interesting (have never seen any other company does anything like this).
Now they had forgotten to update the promotion behind the email address and just reply back that the promotion has expired. They really should change the people running these promotion.
Remember to take a screenshot of the offer and keep the email confirmation saved. You may have to rely those to get the bonus miles eventually posted to your account.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for the offer, each guest must be an Etihad Guest member or must register to be a member.
- This offer is valid for all new bookings created between 3 – 20 March 2016. To receive bonus miles, you must register by emailing and including your Etihad Guest number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This bonus miles offer is valid for travel from 3 March -30 June 2016.
- The bonus miles will be offered on Etihad Airways and airberlin operated and marketed flights.
- No bonus tier miles or tier segments will be credited.
- No bonus miles will be credited for redemption or free flights.
- Members who have registered will earn triple miles on all Business Class bookings and double miles on all economy class bookings.
- This promotion is not in conjunction with any other Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways or Etihad Airways Partner promotions.
- All bonus miles will be credited after one month from the completion of each flight activity.
- No bonus tier miles or segments will be credited.