Le Club AccorHotels has launched new Unexpected Places promotion for 2,000 bonus points for a stay in a country/region that changes every month.
You can earn 2,000 bonus points for a stay in Egypt between March 6 – April 6, 2016, that is booked March 6 – 13.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms state that this offer would be also valid for a stay in the Middle East, although this is not mentioned anywhere on the actual text.
The eligible stay must be minimum of two nights except at the following hotels where it is three:
- Sofitel Taba Heights
- Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon
- Mercure Luxor Karnak
- Novotel Sharm El Sheikh
Not a bad offer considering that it is valid of all points eligible rates. The tricky part for most is the booking date requirement.
It is interesting to see what other destinations Le Club AccorHotels will have under this Unexpected Places promo in the coming months.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Unexpeted Place soffer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning a 2,000 bonus points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 06/03/2016 to 06/04/2016 in one of the participating hotels in the Middle East &Egypt, and booked between 06/03/2016 and 13/03/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night in all hotels, with the exception of Sofitel Taba Heights, Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon, Mercure Luxor Karnak and Novotel Sharm El Sheikh for which the stay must be a minimum of 3 nights.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to theUnexpeted Places offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. To be eligible to the offer, you must register for the Unexpected Places offer before proceeding to the booking.
13. This offer can only be used once be member during its validity.