Air Canada has launched their traditional St Patrick’s day promotion to get some bookings in between March 10 – 17, 2016.
Member will get their share of 10,000,000 miles when they book using promo code STPATRICK2016 and travel by May 31, 2016.
You can access this offer on Air Canada’s website here.
Note that the number of Aeroplan miles you get per purchased ticket is dependent of how many are purchased using the promo code over the period.
You can expect to receive somewhere between 1,000 to 2,000 bonus Aeroplan miles per issued ticket based on the experiences over the past couple of years. There is a minimum bonus of 500 Aeroplan miles per ticket issued.
This is an easy way for those that fly on Air Canada and have not booked their tickers yet for the Spring travel to earn some bonus miles.
Here are the terms and conditions:
Eligible bookings will include bookings made until March 17 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively (GMT, March 18 by 00:59.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be an Aeroplan Member at the time of booking. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can visit the Aeroplan website (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today to receive your new account number to apply before you complete your new Air Canada booking. Membership is free.
- Offer is eligible exclusively for new online bookings on aircanada.com. In order to be eligible to receive the Bonus Aeroplan Miles, you must first sign in with your Aeroplan Number and make sure you provide your Aeroplan Number and the promotion code STPATRICK2016 when you or your travel agent completes your purchase online at aircanada.com. Bookings must be made online either at aircanada.com or aircanada.com/agents to qualify for this promotion.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for the purchase of eligible flights on aircanada.com will be awarded for new bookings made between March 10 and 17, 2016, for travel between March 10, 2016 and May 31, 2016. In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the promotion. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- A minimum of 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be given for each new booking where the promotion code STPATRICK2016 appears. Only one bonus per new booking, regardless of the number of passengers on the reservation.
- The 10,000,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be divided equally amongst all eligible Aeroplan Members who make a new booking on aircanada.com and apply the promotion code STPATRICK2016 to their new booking between March 10 and 17, 2016, for travel until May 31, 2016. The number of Bonus Aeroplan Miles to be awarded to each eligible member will depend on the total number of eligible members who participate in the promotion.
- Valid on all eligible scheduled non-stop flights operated by Air Canada (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express banner) and Air Canada rougeTM for travel between March 10, 2016, and May 31, 2016, system-wide.
- To qualify, all the flight segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: Tango (W, G, S,T, L, A, K); Flex (M, U, H, Q, V, W, G); Latitude (Y, B); Premium rouge (O, E, N); Premium Economy Lowest (E, N); Premium Economy Flexible (O); Business Class Lowest (C, D, Z, P); Business Class Flexible (J)
- Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on ANY Air Canada Flight Pass.
- The Air Canada promo code and Aeroplan Number cannot be applied after the booking has been completed on aircanada.com.
- You must provide your Aeroplan Number and the promotion code STPATRICK2016 before completing the booking. No Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded when bookings on aircanada.com are made without logging in as an Aeroplan member. Aeroplan Numbers and promotion codes cannot be added once the booking is completed and the Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be retroactively credited.
- The promotion code STPATRICK2016 has no cash value and is required at time of booking for Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer eligibility.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited six to eight weeks after the last travel date (May 31, 2016) of this promotion.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada AltitudeTM.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.
- aircanada.com additional conditions only: The Aeroplan Miles awarded for booking online will only be credited to the Aeroplan account holder who made the online booking and completed their travel. Member must have signed in with their Aeroplan Number, be the first passenger listed on the reservation and name must be an exact match to the name on the Aeroplan account.
- aircanada.com/agents additional conditions only: The Bonus Aeroplan Miles for this offer will only be credited to the first Aeroplan Number listed (appended) on the reservation. Should this passenger cancel his/her flights the Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded to the Aeroplan Number which is now the first listed on the reservation.