Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new double & triple points promo for stays in the United States and Canada this spring.
You can earn double points for stays of up to to two nights and triple points for stays of three nights or longer that are consumed between March 10 – May 31, 2016, and booked March 10 – May 15.
You can register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you can earn the bonus points unlimited times during the offer period. Just pay attention to the valid booking dates and remember to register for it. All points eligible rates qualify for this offer. You are not required to book an inflated rate.
Some love for those that stay in the North America this spring (where Le Club AccorHotels is mostly non-existent). I am going to be in Montreal late May this year and may entertain the Sofitel option there.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Due North Spring”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member and have registered to it to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning points x2 for a stay of 1 or 2 nights and pointsx3 for a stay of three nights or more in any of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in the USA and Canada.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 10/03/2016 to 31/05/2016 in one of the participating hotels in theUSA and Canada, and booked between 10/03/2016 and 15/05/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Due North Spring”offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers, or through GDS.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.