Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched new Twice as Nice promo for double Starpoints for dining & wining at participating Starwood bars & restaurants March 15 – June 15, 2016.
The offer is only valid when you are not staying at the same property. You must sign up for this promotion, dine and wine at any of the participating outlet, and request Starpoints for your spend.
You can access and register for this promotion on Starwood’s website here. You will also find a list of participating locations there.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
You normally earn 2 Starpoints per USD spent at F&B excluding taxes/service charge. You will earn additional 2 Starpoints when dining and wining during the offer period. You will also earn status related bonus points for the base spend.
Make sure that you present your SPG card to the waiter before paying the bill. They may have to fill out a credit card style slip for their back office to post the points to your account. Often these slips get lost, however. Take a photo of your copy that you need to forward to SPG in (likely) case that the points are missing.
This is nice benefit for those that tend to patronize food and beverage outlets at Starwood hotels outside of their stays.
Just took a photo of the receipt and the slip that has your SPG account number. These don’t often get posted correctly.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• SPG Twice as Nice (the “Offer”) is valid at 407 hotels and 1,658 restaurants and bars at participating Starwood hotels & resorts.
• Offer is valid from 15 March until 15 June 2016.
• Offer is valid for Starwood Preferred Guest® members making eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located.
• Registered members may earn a maximum of an additional two (2) bonus Starpoints® per eligible US$1 spent. For more details, please see “Earning and Bonusing” below.
• Earning period: 15 March until 15 June 2016.
• SPG members must present an SPG member card or supply an SPG member number to server upon arrival in order to receive the benefits of this offer.
• Members must register for the promotion at spg.com/twiceasnice to participate in the offer.
• Membership is free. To become a SPG member and register for the promotion, visit spg.com/twiceasnice.
• The offer is applicable in conjunction with the ongoing SPG Restaurant & Bar discounts at participating restaurants. Standard discount terms and conditions apply. Please visit spg.com/cravings for more information.
• Service charges and taxes will be charged on retail prices.
• This offer may not to be combined with other offers or promotions and is subject to change.
• SPG is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Registration: Members must register online at spg.com/twiceasnice by 15 June 2016, 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET). Registered members earn bonus Starpoints for eligible food and beverage purchases* from 15 March 2016 through 15 June 2016 (the “promotion period”) at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located. For a list of participating restaurants and bars visit spg.com/twiceasnice.
Earning & Bonusing: Registered members earn bonus Starpoints for eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located. Members who register will earn an additional two Starpoints per eligible US$1 spent (for a total of four Starpoints per dollar). Elite-level extra Starpoints earnings and other bonuses will not be doubled. Only the two base Starpoints per dollar earnings are doubled. Double Starpoints will post to the member’s account within 2-4 weeks after the qualifying non-stay dining transaction posts.
*Eligible Food and Beverage Purchases: When an SPG member is not staying at an SPG participating hotel, purchases made or charges incurred by the SPG Member for food and beverage (excluding alcoholic beverage purchases where prohibited by law) at participating restaurants located within or adjacent to SPG participating hotels will be considered as an eligible purchase or charge if: (i) the restaurant permits guests to charge food and beverage on their folios; (ii) the charges are greater than $10USD (after discount where applicable and excluding taxes and gratuities); (iii) the food and beverage is not in connection with a banquet, meeting or other function. Visit spg.com/termsandconditions to learn more. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest programme terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by ringing 1-877-782-0071 in the US and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries.