Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has launched a new 50% off standard room awards promotion called Loyalty Is Celebration.
You can get standard rooms at 50% off for stays between April 1 – May 31, 2016, but you must book by March 31.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
The offer is valid at all Shangri-La, Traders, Kerry and Hotel Jen excluding the following ones:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Beihai
- Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa
- Yanuca, Fiji; Putrajaya Shangri-La
- Shangri-La Apartment, Singapore
- Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
- Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
Golden Circle runs these award promotions semi frequently and usually discounts executive rooms and suites too, although not this time.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen, excluding Shangri-La Hotel, Beihai; Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa, Yanuca, Fiji; Putrajaya Shangri-La; Shangri-La Apartment, Singapore; Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa and Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 1 March to noon on 31 March 2016 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 1 April to 31 May 2016.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Room Award redemption can only be made for members’ stay only. This offer does not apply to Nominee redemption booking.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.