Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new triple points offer + extra 300 points for Platinum members in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The offer is valid for stays between April 1 – June 14, 2016, that are booked March 21 – April 30.
You can access and register for this offer here.
The minimum stay is two nights except in Germany where one night stays are also eligible. You can take advantage of this offer maximum of five times in Germany and Switzerland, and two times in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Not sure why they advertise this offer requiring three nights or three cities when one/two nights stays and five countries are eligible. This is especially good offer for Platinum member stays in Germany that earn triple points + 300 extra points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Triple your Experience”offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels. Only Platinum members will benefit from additional 300 bonus points for the same stay.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/04/2016 to 14/06/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, and booked between 21/03/2016 and 30/04/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s). Only in Germany, the stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Triple your experience” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. Each member can benefit maximum 5 times from this offer Germany & Switzerland and maximum 2 times in Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
You must register for the “Triple Experience” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.