Le Club AccorHotels has launched a rate promotion for Mercure stays in Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Romania.
You can earn triple Le Club AccorHotels points plus some other extras by booking “Sweet Secret” rate plan and staying March 21 – May 31, 2016. You must book by April 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is a minimum stay requirement of two nights and you must book this specific rate plan. If the rate is not available, you cannot earn the triple points.
Here are some of the participating hotels:
Could be a good offer as long as the triple points rate plan is not inflated (as they sometimes are).
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Sweet Secret in Mercure hotels offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 21/03/2016 to 31/05/2016 in one of the participating Mercure hotels in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, and booked between 07/03/2016 and 30/04/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Sweet Secret in Mercure hotels offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the special rate called “Sweet Secret- pleasure you can not deny yourself”. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.