Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion for double and triple Cathay Pacific Asia Miles for stays that are both booked and completed between March 8 – May 15, 2016.
You can earn double miles at Le Club AccorHotels budget brands and triple at the luxury ones. You must have your earning preference set to Asia Miles.
You can access Le Club AccorHotels web page for airline partners here
Note that you must elect to earn partner miles/points and have Cathay Pacific Asia Miles chosen as the preferred airline to earn the double or triple miles.
Triple miles brands:
- Grand Mercure
- The Sebel
Double miles brands:
- Suite Novotel
- Adagio & Adagio Access
- ibis Styles
- Thalassa Sea & Spa
Couldn’t find a landing page for this Cathay Pacific Asia Miles offer on Accor’s website, but the airline definitely promotes this on their own. I would probably choose to earn points over partner miles but this offer could be suitable for some.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is valid for stays booked and completed at participating properties of AccorHotels worldwide between 8 March and 15 May 2016, inclusive.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates, which are specific to each hotel.
- A stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
- A single stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in and check-out frequency. For avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will be considered as only one single stay for the purposes of this offer. One single stay will be eligible once for this offer.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the triple miles or double miles offer.
- Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, will earn triple Le Club AccorHotels points in any Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel & MGallery worldwide and double Le Club AccorHotels points in any other brands worldwide, according to the earning rate based on the “Classic” status.
- Asia Miles members who are enrolled as Le Club AccorHotels members must activate “Asia Miles” as their preferred conversion option ahead of their stay in order to enjoy the triple or double miles offer.
- The bonus and regular Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited in the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account within 10 days at the end of his/her stay and converted into Asia Miles within 6 weeks, according to the applicable conversion rule.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
- This offer may be modified and interrupted in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
- General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply.
- Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.