Starwood has launched a new up to 20% off global sale + extra 5% off for those that are SPG members (who aren’t?).
The sale is valid for stays April 8 – October 15, 2016, and must be booked by April 10.
You can access this sale on SPG’s website here.
READ MORE: SPG Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Note that the discount is UP TO 20% off. It is likely less in most of the time. The extra 5% off for SPG members should apply in all case, however.
I would assume that these rates are prepaid, noncancelable and nonrefundable. You should always book them only IF your plans are firm.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
• Offer is valid for stays booked between March 29, 2016 and April 10, 2016 and completed between April 8, 2016 and October 15, 2016.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call (877) 782-0108 and mention our Semi-Annual Sale.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.