Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in Austria between April 1 – July 15, 2016, that are booked in April.
You can earn double points for stays of two nights and triple points for stays of three nights or longer. You can take advantage of this offer maximum TWO times.
You can access and register for this offer here.
Remember that you need to sign up for this offer before making the bookings eligible for bonus points.
Nice bonus points for maximum of two stays in Austria this spring and early summer if you can commit to making the booking by April 30th.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the AUSTRIA-always a pleasure offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 bonus points for a stay of min. 2 nights or x3 bonus points for a stay of min. 3 nights in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in Austria.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/04/2016 to 15/07/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Austria, and booked between 01/04/2016 and 30/04/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the AUSTRIA-always a pleasure offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. To benefit from this offer, you need to subscribe for it before booking.
13. This offer can be used max. 2 times per member within the offer period.