Gulf Air, the original airline of the Gulf states based in Bahrain, has launched 50% off Falconflyer redemption campaign.
You can save 50% off economy and business class (Falcon Gold) awards for travel between now and June 30, 2016.
You can access Gulf Air’s web page for this campaign here.
Here are number of award miles required:
Zone 1: GCC and Middle East
Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Baghdad, Dammam, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Medina, Muscat, Najaf, Riyadh, Gassim, Amman, Beirut, Cairo, Khartoum and Sanaa
Zone 2: Eastern Mediterranean, Indian Sub-Continent and Africa
Athens, Istanbul, Larnaca, Chennai(Madras), Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Sialkot, Multan, Faisalabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapura and Addis Ababa.
Zone 3: Far East & Europe
Frankfurt, London, Paris, Moscow, Bangkok and Manila.
The number of award miles required for Zone 1 and 2 business class awards is REALLY low, although you probably have to pay some fuel surcharges in addition to the actual taxes/fees. Good promotion nevertheless.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Valid for sale and Travel from today until 30 June 2016
- Travel must be completed by 30th June 2016
- Valid for redemption on Economy and Falcon Gold class
- Offer is not available for redemption upgrades
- Valid on Gulf Air flights only, not applicable on codeshare flights operated by other airlines
- Standard redemption rules apply
- Applicable on all destinations within the Gulf Air network
- Offer is subject to availability of redemption classes (T, P)