Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus members.
Those that credit their Accor stays to Thai can earn double miles worldwide and triple at MyResorts location for stays both booked and consumed April 1 – June 30, 2016.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have your earning preference set to partner points AND have Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus chosen as the preferred partner.
Let’s hope that they extend the Platinum MyResorts offer past the end of this month, as this Thai Airways offer may imply.
I probably would still earn Le Club AccorHotels points over triple Royal Orchid Plus miles unless there is a partner promo from Thai Airways.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the up to x3 Miles for Royal Orchid Plus members offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer is valid for a stay between“1 April 2016” and “30 June 2016”to earn x2 miles for your stay in one of the participating hotels worldwide or earn x3 miles for stay at the participating MyResorts properties and booked between“1 April 2016” and “30 June 2016”.
3. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
4. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in on the same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once for the “Double Miles” offer.
5. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning Double miles in one of the participating hotels worldwide or triple miles for stay at the participating MyResorts properties. (view MyResorts hotel participatinf list from this here). The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via AccorHotels call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
7. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your Le Club AccorHotels card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within ten (10) days following the end of his/her stay and converted within six (6) weeks into Asia miles according to applicable conversion rule.
10. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated Royal Orchid Plus as preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Thex2 or x3 Miles” offer may be modified or terminated in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.