Etihad Airways has launched BusinessConnect sign up offer for 15,000 Guest miles (10,000 for the member and 5,000 for the business).
BusinessConnect is separate program meant for businesses whose employees are flying on Etihad Airways. Company gets miles on BusinessConnect account based on the flights that employees take.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
BusinessConnect requires minimum of two people that connect their accounts to the business one. One member must take and credit one flight to Etihad Guest.
BusinessConnect awards miles for Etihad and Airberlin flights. There are sometimes bonus offers for linked accounts that I cover here on LoyaltyLobby.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This incentive is only valid for new registered BusinessConnect accounts that sign up between the 14th of April and 15th of May 2016.
- Member must then email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming his/her company name and his/her Etihad Guest account number.
- To be eligible for this promotion, the BusinessConnect account must have a minimum of two Etihad Guest members connected to the new BusinessConnect account and at least one member has to take one qualifying flight within 3 months from the BusinessConnect account registration date.
- The ‘qualifying flight’ is an Etihad Airways operated flight and does not include redemption flights.
- The ‘bonus miles’ will be credited to the relevant account within 14 working days from each flight activity date
- The ‘bonus miles’ earned will be Etihad Guest miles and not Tier Miles.
- If two Etihad Guest members email regarding the same company and requesting for the bonus miles then the first member that has emailed email@example.com will be considered for the offer.
- This promotion is not in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways or Etihad BusinessConnect
- The 5,000 bonus miles that the BusinessConnect account will receive are part of the generic welcome bonus.