Le Club AccorHotels has launched a promotion for ibis and ibis Styles stays in Portugal and Spain this summer.
You can earn double points for stays June 1 – September 5, 2016, that are booked May 2 – July 2.
You can sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Remember that you need to sign up for this offer. You should also pay attention to the eligible booking dates that start in early May.
You have to bear in mind that the number of points that you earn for ibis brands is less than if you stay at full service Accor properties.
Worthy signing up and collecting the bonus points if you plan to stay at these two brands in Portugal or Spain this summer.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Unforgettable nights offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/06/2016 to 05/09/2016 in one of the participating Ibis and Ibis Styles hotels in Spain and Portugal, and booked between 02/05/2016 and 02/07/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Unforgettable nights offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. The member must subscribe the offer to benefit from the bonus points.