Etihad Airways has launched up to 40% off Global Sale for travel between May 9 – February 28, 2017, that must be booked by April 28.
The prices and discounts vary between markets but are available for most counties both in business and economy.
You can access the Etihad Global Sale here (change the country to yours from the menu).
Here are some prices from the UK:
I had a look at the fares from number of market and the economy ones were reasonable. The business class fares weren’t very attractive compared to sales that Qatar Airways has recently had.
Here are the terms and conditions of this Global Sale:
- The fares mentioned above are ‘starting from’ fares and are valid for booking until 28 April 2016.
- These are special fares and are subject to availability.
- Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes, the break down will be shown during the online booking process.
- Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
- Valid visas and travel documents are the responsibility of our guests.
- Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions.
- Flight/day restriction and blackout periods may apply.
- The airport taxes are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Weekend surcharges may apply.