Le Club AccorHotels has launched new fixed price May 1st Bank Holiday sale for stays April 29 – May 3, 2016, that must be booked by April 26.
You can get Accor affiliated hotels at brand and location dependent fixed prices starting at just 25 GBP.
You can access this sale on Accor’s website here.
Here are the fixed prices offered:
– IBIS & IBIS STYLES (OUTSIDE OF LONDON): £25
– IBIS & IBIS STYLES (LONDON AIRPORT HOTELS): £25
– IBIS & IBIS STYLES (CENTRAL LONDON): £40
– NOVOTEL & MERCURE (OUTSIDE OF LONDON): £40
– NOVOTEL & MERCURE (CENTRAL LONDON): £60
– PULLMAN LIVERPOOL: £60
– PULLMAN LONDON ST PANCRAS: £90
– SOFITEL LONDON HEATHROW: £100
Here’s price display for Pullman London St Pancras:
The price is significantly lower than other sale rates for a Sunday night stay on April 29.
If you are looking for a hotel in the UK and Ireland around the May 1st Bank Holiday (this is usually called Labor Day in Europe), it is worth checking out the prices offered by participating Accor hotels.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer: