British Airways has launched double Avios promotion for Executive Club members in the UK & Ireland that take two round trips between April 22 – July 31, 2016.
You need to register for this offer, book and fly the two round trips between select cities below (some American Airlines flights also qualify).
You can access and register for this offer on BA’s website here.
Here are the eligible cities:
Not bad offer for those that haven’t yet booked their British Airways flights (minimum two) for this late spring/early summer and have their Executive Club address in the UK or Ireland.
Here are the terms and conditions:
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member as of 22 April 2016, resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, aged 18, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) pre-register for the offer by following the “Register now” link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a “thank you” message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and
b) book and fly on two outbound and return sectors on Qualifying Flights between 22 April – 31 July 2016 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”)
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare return flight in any selling class or cabin (2 x return flights required to qualify for the bonus) on a British Airways or American Airlines specified route (see clause 5), departing from and returning to airports within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
a) Operated by British Airways to: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York JFK, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Tampa, Washington, Cancun, Mexico City, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Antigua, Bahamas (Nassau), Barbados, Bermuda, Grand Cayman, Punta Cana, Granada, Kingston, Port of Spain, Providenciales, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Tobago, Buenos Aires, Costa Rica, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Luanda, Cairo, Accra, Nairobi, Abuja, Lagos, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Maldives, Bahrain, Tehran, Amman, Kuwait, Beirut, Oman, Doha, Jeddah, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Baku, Bangalore, Chennai/Madras, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Sydney, Beijing, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Seoul, Bangkok, Moscow.
b) Operated by American Airlines to: Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, New York JFK, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Raleigh Durham.
c) All flight bookings are subject to availability.
6) The Qualifying Flights for both the outbound and return parts of the journey must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and must depart from and terminate upon return within the UK or Republic of Ireland, and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Period.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, where an outbound or return itinerary includes a domestic connecting sector, then the domestic connecting sector would not be considered as a Qualifying Flight.
8) Eligible Participants who book and complete their journeys on Qualifying Flights within the Promotional Period will qualify for a double Avios bonus based on cabin of travel.
9) Eligible Participants will receive double the Avios points that would ordinarily be applicable to flights on the same route and class. This offer does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using the following link: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb)
11) Avios Points will be credited to your account within 24 hours of completion of each Qualifying Flight. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions?source=MNVEXC1executive_club_terms_and_conditions. Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on a maximum of 4 separate Qualifying Flights booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Period.
12) A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Please contact your travel agent / travel partner for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who book and travel on or after 22 April – 31 July 2016 inclusive.
Change of travel arrangements
15) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.
Disclaimers & Notices
17) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder’s discount voucher).
18) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
19) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
21) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
22) Subject to clauses 23(a) to 23(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
23) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
24) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.