Virgin Atlantic has launched 30% off economy award sale for Flying Club members that book by May 11, 2016.
The offer is valid for travel between select cities listed below and as far out as Virgin Atlantic allows you to book.
You can access this offer on Virgin Atlantic’s website here.
Here are the number of miles + CASH required for eligible city pairs:
Here’s MCO-LGW economy award pricing:
And paid ticket on the same route:
Some of these routes are extremely competitive and you may not end up saving a lot compared to paid tickets. The carrier surcharges (used to be called fuel surcharges) are just nasty.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centres.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy Class.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 30% reduction in mileage offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – San Francisco and Los Angeles to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates e.g. weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points.