Le Club AccorHotels sent out an email today for triple Finnair Plus between April 1 – May 15, 2016.
The offer is valid for select fare classes and requires registration before the eligible flights are taken.
You can access this on Finnair’s website here.
Here are the eligible fare classes:
J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, P and T
It would have been worthwhile if Accor had sent out this email when the promo begun and not four weeks later. The idea behind the email is that Finnair Plus members can convert their points to Le Club AccorHotels points that likely makes very little sense.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Registration period: 1 April–15 May 2016. You must register before your flight.
- Travel period: 1 April–31 May 2016.
- All routes operated by Finnair or Nordic Regional Airlines and marketed by Finnair are eligible for triple Finnair Plus points.
- The following booking classes are eligible for triple Finnair Plus points: J, C, D, I, Y, B, H, K, M, P, T
- Only registered Finnair Plus members are eligible for triple points. You must be a Finnair Plus member in order to earn extra Finnair Plus points during the campaign.
- No-show or cancellation of booking does not qualify for triple Finnair Plus points.
- Extra Finnair Plus points are award points and do not affect your tier point balance.
- The promotion does not qualify for extra Finnair Plus tier bonus points.
- Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.