Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus has launched 70% off award sale that is valid for all destinations served by the airline.
You must travel between May 15 – July 15, 2016, and book May 3 – 13. The discount is valid for both one-way and return trips.
You can access this offer on Bangkok Airways’ website here.
Here are the destinations:
I don’t think that you can convert points to FlyerBonus miles from other than Thai based bank programs that has them as a transfer partner. The domestic airfares within Thailand are low, but the business class awards to Maldives and Hong Kong are good value during this sale.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- This offer is only applicable for online redemptions booked through flyerbonus.com or member.flyerbonus.com between 3 – 13 May 2016.
- The valid travel period between 15 May 2016 and 15 July 2016. Ticket validity extensions are NOT permitted in any case.
- The 70% point discount is applicable for both one-way and round-trip online award redemptions.
- The 70% point discount is applicable only on the number of points required for an award ticket.
- Taxes and fees are charged separately and are NOT subject to any discount.
- The 70% award discount is applicable to ALL destinations on marketed and operated flights by Bangkok Airways.
- NOT valid with any other discount and promotion.
- Subject to seat availability at the time of booking. Only one passenger name booked per booking session.
- Award Tickets must be issued within 5 days of the redemption date. If award tickets are NOT issued and/or any payment NOT completed within the allotted time limit provided on confirmation, the reservation(s) will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation on airline award redemptions and point re-depositing are NOT allowed.
- Open dated tickets are NOT permitted. Non reroutable and Flight Date change is NOT permitted (No reservation change).
- Unless otherwise stated above, other Terms and Conditions of FlyerBonus apply.
- Bangkok Airways reserves the right to change any conditions without prior notice.