Le Club AccorHotels has launched triple points promotion for stays in the Americas between June 1 – 30, 2016.
You can earn triple points for up to three times and the minimum stay is just one night. You must make the booking between May 1 – June 15, 2016, and register for this offer.
You can register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that reservations made directly with the hotel are not eligible for the bonus points.
The eligible countries are: Canada, United States, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, and Argentina.
Good promotion that you can combine with the other ones including the 6,000 bonus points for three stays. Just pay attention to the fact that the stay must be in June and the booking window.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Score a hat-trick in the America’s with Le Club AccorHotels” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x3 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 06/01/2016to 06/30/2016in one of the participating hotels in Canada, United States, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Brasil, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, and booked between 05/01/2016 and 06/15/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. A maximum of 3 single stays will be eligible per member to the “Score a hat-trick in the America’s with Le Club AccorHotels” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your bookings must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications, via AccorHotels Call Centers or through GDS.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.