Shangri-La’s Golden Circle has launched new Less-Is-More promotion for 25% to 40% off awards for stays May 1 – June 30, 2016.
You can get standard room awards at 25% off or club room or suite upgrades at 40% off during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
This offer is valid at all other Shangri-La, Traders of Hotel Jen except Shangri-La Putrajaya and Shangri-La Apartment in Singapore.
Shangri-La has usually had club rooms and suites available at high discount. This time, however, they are only offering upgrades at discount to these two room types.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in a Standard Room or Room Upgrade Award at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen, excluding Putrajaya Shangri-La and Shangri-La Apartment, Singapore.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 1 May to noon on 29 June 2016 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 1 May to 30 June 2016.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. Room Upgrade Award redemption can be made only through the Golden Circle Member Services or upon check-in at the hotel’s reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Room Upgrade Award redemption can only be made for members’ stay only.
- Room Upgrade Award redemption is only applicable to a paid, confirmed and qualifying stay reservation, under the Qualifying Room Rate, and can only be used for the complete length of a hotel stay.
- Room Upgrade Award redemption is only applicable to the room physically occupied by the member regardless of the number of rooms reserved under the member’s name.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.