Turkish Airlines Smiles&Smiles has launched a new promotion for France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Malta & France.
You can get 25% boost in economy or 50% in business to/from Istanbul to these destinations or 25% off award tickets between May 12 – June 30, 2016.
You can access this offer on Turkish Airlines website here.
Flights to/from these countries via Istanbul should be eligible for the bonus but not legs beyond Istanbul that don’t collect to these. If I have read right, the award discount is only valid for flights to/from Istanbul.
It is great time to visit Istanbul and Turkey. The hotel prices are distressed due to the recent bomb attacks in the city (here right now!).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Mileage Accural Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion will be applied between 12 May 2016 – 30 June 2016 to the destinations from/to IST / France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Malta
- Miles&Smiles members will earn %25 extra Status Miles in economy cabin and % 50 extra Status Miles in business cabin on paid tickets
- Promotion is not valid for flights with Star Alliance Member Carriers
Mileage Redemption Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion will include the award tickets which are issued as of 12 May 2016
- %25 discounted Mileage promotion will be applied for all flights from IST/to France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Malta and from France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Malta /to IST.
- Promotional award tickets shall be issued (12 May 2016– 30 June 2016)
- The validity of the award tickets will be restricted by 30 June 2016
- This promotion is valid for all Miles&Smiles award tickets,(one way/round trip award tickets ,companion tickets) and upgrades
- The promotion is valid for all Turkish Airlines all economy and business reservation classes.
- The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights. Promotion is not permitted on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights (TK8000) and for the award tickets issued for the Star Alliance member airline flights.
- The routes within different award regions cannot be combined
- All rebooking and reroutings can be applied within the only same route and class until 30 June 2016. No changes is permitted for travels after 30 June 2016 Mileage refund can be done within 1 year after the ticket issuance date. Any Mileage refunds, rebookings and re-routings are subject to penalty.
- One open jaw and one stopover is permitted either on the outbound or on the return segment.
- Tickets can not be issued open.
- The general conditions applied in Miles&Smiles award tickets are also applicable for award tickets issued in this campaign.
- Taxes must be paid while ticketing.