Alitalia MilleMiglia Up To 50% Bonus For Buying Miles May 18 – June 18, 2016

Alitalia’s MilleMiglia program is offering staggered bonus of up to 50% for buying miles between May 18 – June 18, 2016.

Alitalia MilleMiglia Buy Miles May 2016 Offer

You can buy or be gifted maximum of 40,000 miles in a calendar year that has now been extended to 50,000 (last year this was 60,000) before any possible bonuses.

You can access this offer on Alitalia’s web page here.

Alitalia MilleMiglia Buy Miles May 2016 Offer Table U

The price of buying Alitalia miles before the bonus is 2.5 euro cents each. If you buy at the 50% bonus, the price is 1.67 euro cents each.

Note that limit of purchased miles that you can use towards any award is capped at 75%. The rest (25%) must have been earned from some other activity such as crediting hotels stays or from flights.

Conclusion

Alitalia was selling these MilleMiglia miles at up to 60% during their previous sale and I wouldn’t call this a “flash” sale considering that it lasts for a month. Could be worthwhile for some.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE