Le Club AccorHotels has launched new ibis promotion for stays in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Members can earn 300 bonus points + Platinum members 300 points extra for two night stays between June 1 – August 31, 2016, that are booked June 1 – 30. You must register for this offer.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that the terms state that you should book this specific rate (Breakfast inclusive) to get the bonus points.
Usually rate dependent bonuses do not require registration but they just post with the stay.
I guess that there is a chance that you may end up getting the bonus points if you just book two night long stay during the offer period. Book the breakfast inclusive rate if you want to get them for sure, however.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the”ibis Bed&Breakfast” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 300 bonus point for a 2 nights stay in one of the participating ibis hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels. If you are Platinum member, you will benifit from 300 extra bonus points.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/06/2016 to 31/08/2016 in one of the participating hotels in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg, and booked between 01/06/2016 and 30/06/2016.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “ibis Bed&Breakfast”offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the ‘Bed&Breakfast’rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer