Marriott Rewards has launched double elite qualifying nights offer for members outside of the United States that I wrote back in late April. Marriott has now enabled the promo registration and made some changed to the promo T&Cs.
The double qualifying nights promotion is valid for stays between June 6 – December 31, 2016, and requires registration by September 30.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Marriott has informed us that the stays at the Ritz-Carlton hotels are qualifying under this promotion and that the T&Cs will be updated to reflect this.
Note that all Marriott brands are now participating:
- The Ritz-Carlton®
- JW Marriott®
- Autograph Collection® Hotels
- Renaissance® Hotels
- Marriott Hotels®
- Delta Hotels and Resorts®
- Marriott Vacation Club®
- Gaylord Hotels®
- AC Hotels by Marriott®
- Residence Inn®
- SpringHill Suites®
- Fairfield Inn & Suites®
- TownePlace Suites®
- Protea Hotels®
- Moxy Hotels®
Marriott Rewards has probably realized that the elite qualification requirements are rather harsh for members residing outside of the United States considering the number of properties and their mix. Also credit cards that come with Marriott status are not widely available.
This promo should be available for all Marriott Rewards members whose address is outside of the United States and who have been member of the program by April 8.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion between May 03, 2016 and September 30, 2016 will earn double Elite night credit for stays made between June 06, 2016 – December 31, 2016 at participating Marriott brand hotels. See list of participating Marriott brands below.
- For each eligible night at a participating brand, a Marriott Rewards member will receive two Elite night credits.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for Elite night credit for this promotion.
- Only nights personally stayed and individually billed at participating Marriott brand hotels are credited toward Elite membership achievement and renewal. Accounts may not be combined to achieve Elite membership.
- Only one room per hotel stay is eligible for double Elite night credit
- Member Eligibility:o Must be a Marriott Rewards member as of April 08, 2016
o Must register for this promotion between May 03, 2016 – September 30, 2016
o Must have a valid physical address located outside of the United States* as the address on member’s Marriott Rewards account profile as of April 08, 2016
o Ritz-Carlton Rewards® members are not eligible to participate
- Participating Brands Include:o The Ritz-Carlton®, EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels and Resorts®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, TownePlace Suites®, Protea Hotels® and Moxy Hotels®
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/earning.mi for more information.
- Visit MarriottRewards.com or contact us for complete details.